Paul Makepeace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 10:28:00AM +0100, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> > Indeed, I have one already, but they charge like fuck for banking
> > cheques, have stupid settlement times and not hook 'em up to their
> > online banking.
>
> How much is a lot? I'm about to dump a few thousand into a UK bank
> (HSBC) and maybe it's cheaper to convert here?

On the premise that HSBC are truly "international", they were my first
stop.

Barclays charge between £5 and £10 to bank a check. Which for a
month's work is fine, but for an Amazon affiliates payment is in the
realm of "ouchie".

And this gross assumption that I'll be at TPC...sheesh.

--
Dave Hodgkinson,                             http://www.hodgkinson.org
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com