On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 01:17:28PM +0000, Dominic Mitchell wrote:
> I've just seen a release notice from Sean Burke that a new version, 2.01,
> of HTML::Format has gone to CPAN.  It outputs to postscript, which should

Thanks for the leads! It's encouraging people are working on it. In the
meantime probably use a commercial Windows package and/or a print
driver. *grumble*

It strikes me that there could be possibilities hooking into Gecko and
outputting to some page description language. And if PDF is good enough
for OS X (Quartz)...

Paul (hasn't remotely got time to even look at this; will just
pontificate)

--
Paul Makepeace ....................................... http://paulm.com/

"What is a tree? An abominable pimple on the face of God."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/