Graham Barr wrote:
On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 04:07:44PM +0100, Robin Berjon wrote:
We could help you fix bugs and add nifty features :)
Well thats my issue. There are thousands of people who want
to add nifty feature, or want id changed in different ways.
search is a simple site, in fact the code base is very
small, and that is how it shall remain. If you want
nifty features you are looking in the wrong place.
Ok, I can understand that. We could take the code and fork our own versions with our pet features, without reinventing the rest.

--
Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Research Engineer, Expway http://expway.fr/