On 18/09/2013 16:07, Paul LeoNerd Evans wrote:

Not wishing to troll in reply, but I'd be happy to write a book.

I just have no idea how to do so. The actual putting words on paper
(does anyone use actual paper any more?) I can do, it's all the rest of
it - the finding a publisher, talking to them, etc...

If you actually want more books writing, explain to us (or me at least)
how to get this lot done, hook us up with an actual publishing-type
person, and I'll write you one.

As I'm not a publisher or writer, nor commissioning a work for purely personal consumption, I can only suggest consulting with Ruby and Python authors and publishers.

gvim