We made the decision to run the ICA client locally.  I
am currently writing this e-mail from a Pentium 166
station with 32 MB's of RAM with Citrix ICA client
local and no Window Manager.  We followed Paul
Whittaker's Diskless Windows Howto, replacing the RDP)
part with an ICA) section to setup the start_ws
script.  The 2000 server that we are using disconnects
users after a couple minutes if they do not login, so
we use an intermediate script to avoid constantly
bringing up the login window.

=====
Abraham Pearson
MCSE CNA A+