Just a quick question.  I need to mount the /opt/ltsp/i386 NFS share as
rw.  I changed it in the /etc/exports and I then ran exportfs -ra to
re-read the exports list and I restarted NFS.  When the terminal boots up,
the filesystem is still read-only.  I checked on the terminal, and the
mtab file says that it is ro, but I have no idea where to change this
since the file is created dynamically.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Shawn Austin
University of Indianapolis