Whe have installed LTSP. Its easy and fast.
I would like to use LTSP in character consoles. We are going to run a
character base software that should not die if the terminal is shutdown.
Also need a way to reattach that process to another terminal to decide if it
can be killed or continue with it on that terminal.
Can this be accomplished?
We have been trying with SCREEN but have had problems to configure it so
that would respond to the keyboard as a regular Linux console. This software
was running under DOS and is been migrated to Linux and needs all function
keys to work as in DOS since all the users are used to work that way.
Is there another software similar to it but easier?
Regards,
Gabriel Lopez

Hable con sus amigos en línea, pruebe MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.es