Hi,

I am planning to implement LTSP in my office. But i have one query.

To boot up the thin clients i need to run dhcp on server machine. But i
alreday have an NT machine running as DHCP server, which i dont want to
touch. basically the NT admin wont let me touch it nor is he ready to
make any changes

Is it possible that whithin the same physical segment i run two dhcp
servers, so that all the windows machines get their ip's from the NT
dhcp while my thin clients get their ip from LTSP server ??

Mandar Deodhar