> 2) I'm having a strange issue with OpenOffice.org -- I can log into one
> terminal and load up and use OpenOffice.org with no problem.  I can log
> into a separate workstation with a different account and OpenOffice.org
> works fine.  However, when I am logged into two different workstations at
> the same time with the same account, OpenOffice.org doesn't work correctly
> anymore -- I can launch the program successfully on the first workstation,
> but if it is still running on the first workstation and I try to launch it
> on the second workstation, the new windows will appear on the first.  As
> far as I know, this does not happen with other applications.  Is this a
> configuration issue?  I've seen posts saying that it was necessary to run
> OpenOffice.org setup for each "client," but that doesn't make sense to me
> -- I'm sure they meant "user" instead of "client."  Or am I way off on
> this?  Has anyone else seen this or is this a question for the
> OpenOffice.org community?

> Nathan Sweet
> System Administrator
> UNM Career Services
> 505.277.2599

I can confirm this OpenOffice.org phenomenon outside of Linux as well. We
have OpenOffice.org 1.0.0 installed in Citrix as well as Linux. In the Citrix
environment, when I open two user sessions with the same account (i.e. using
the same OO user configuration files), when I click on icons in the second
session, the windows opened up in the first session instead.

It appears to me that each OpenOffice.org user configuration can only support
one active user at a time.