From: Stephen Liu
To: pedro noticioso
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12/9/02 7:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Can LTSP be used in Public library

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for your response.

I did try several days without a solution.  To read a web mail on
Internet is not a problem.  To open and read a MSWord document attached
to a web mail on Internet is a problem.  I tried many settings,including
openoffice as helper app on Mozila and as app on Netscape without
result.

Netscape communicator :  Clicking the attached MSWord doc started
OpenOffice but only a blank page.
plugin :- grep out.  "about:plugins" showing that it is there.

I tried to locate its HELP but it was not there.

B.Regards
Stephen Liu