Hallo Jim,

> There isn't a source rpm.  If you want to make a new rpm for
ltsp_core,
> then start with the .tgz version of the ltsp_core package.  Then,
> make your changes to the install scripts, and then run the
create_rpm
> script in the ltsp_core package.

do you want a rpm-package for your ltsp-site, so I think with
create_rpm there is no problem to create this. The changes for *.tgz
have Stephan Peuckert and Martin Herweg already done.

I think especially in Germany many users are waiting for the
rpm-package - so if I should create it for your site, I would do it.

Kind Regards
Dieter