I will be out of the office starting  12/02/2003 and will not return until
13/02/2003.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by
Weir-Envirotech MailFirewall

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error
please delete it and notify the originator immediately.  The unauthorized use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.
Weir-Envirotech (Pty) Ltd will not be liable for direct, special, indirect
or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message
by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Weir-Envirotech (Pty)
Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
necessarily represent those of Weir-Envirotech (Pty) Ltd.