At last I've solved the mystery of the rebooting workstation!

Who or where should I ask to have this added to the documentation under
troubleshooting?

The problem was that I used a 5.1.3 or 5.1.5 image from
www.rom-o-matic.net - when I used 5.0.8 it stopped rebooting.

Can I get this added please?  Could it have been related to the note on
that website, or has the 3.0 ltsp kernel been tagged so?

NOTE: This Etherboot version *requires* that Linux kernels be tagged
with mknbi-1.2-10 or later or they will not work!!
mknbi (the utility that tags kernels and other images so that they are
network loadable) is available at