I will be out of the office starting  29/08/2003 and will not return until
01/09/2003.

The  information  contained  in  this  email (including any attachments) is
confidential,  subject  to  copyright  and  for  the  use  of  the intended
recipient  only.  If  you are not the intended recipient please delete this
message  after  notifying the sender. Unauthorised retention, alteration or
distribution of this email is forbidden and may be actionable.

Attachments  are  opened  at  your  own  risk  and  you are advised to scan
incoming  email  for  viruses before opening any attached files. We give no
guarantee that any communication is virus-free and accept no responsibility
for virus contamination or other system loss or damage of any kind.