Hello there I'm new in this list, please be patient...

I have an integrated SIS900 card in a PC Chips 755LMRE mobo and I can't put it to work with etherboot.
The soft detects the card and the link status, but doesn't seem to send any packages afterwards, so DHCP doesn't work. (the server works fine, and the same mobo with another card too) The server doesn't recieve any DHCP request from the SIS900 system.

I´ve read everything I could about this card but I´m still stuck.

Thanks