I noticed that the ltsp_sound-3.0.1-i386.tgz install.sh script did not
install the nasd utilities even when "Y" was chosen during install.

I already emailed the maintainer ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) but I got
no response. I am posting the problem here so newbies like me can save
time looking for the utilities.

The problem can be easily solved by copying the utilities manually.

Email me privately if anybody wants to get the corrected install script.

Holden