[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Yassen,

From the messages that you sent, it looks like your
server is configured for 192.168.100.254, but your
workstation is trying to point to 192.168.0.254 as the
nfs server.

Check the root-path entry in the dhcpd.conf file. Make sure
you've got the correct address there.

Also, take a look at your /etc/exports file and make sure that
you are allowing the correct range of IP addresses to access
the NFS shares.

Also, the 'showmount -e' command can be helpful.

One last thing to check is the netmask and broadcast on
your server.

Hope that helps,

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jim, thank you so much for your mail.

The server IP address is a typing mistake while writing the email; otherwise it was fine.
Fortunately, the thing did run without me doing anything else (?!?!) (Yes, I restarted everyhting related the other day, even rebooted and that did not help... yes, noone else touched the computer during the weekend... :-) and yes, now it works... :-D

Thanks A LOT for the LTSProject!

BTW, I run LTSP 3 on SuSE 9.0 and it seems to work just fine.
If anyone needs help for running this combination, let me know.

Sincerely,
Yassen