I modify the image used in the eprom because i am using a wrong one

the correct I identify by booting de lzdisk image in a diskette

BUt the flash eprom not boot in the card in despite off i enable the eprom in the card
using  diag.exe program

The card is a Via Rhine 6105

and the pc is an old P120 without LAN boot option in setup.

I think part of the problem is the size of the eprom ( 64 K) flash 29f2008
and may be too the type of eprom , I use one taken off an old socket7 mother

I heard in a mail in this list that somebody grab 4 times( 16k x 4 ) in the eprom
the image, in this way the card work.

But I dont know how to do this..

I am using a Willem PCB3 eprom programmer (www.willem.org)
and works fine , but how i grab an eprom 4 times secuentially ?

I have 2 more eproms to try , but I don 't know how to erase them
one 27c512 an a 27c4001 , i try with a UV tube and 2 or three hours
but nothing happens it's still have his programming old data.

I apreciate any help

Thanks in advance
and thanks to timothy answer about the data in the eprom , you are right .

Bruno