---------- Original Message -----------
From: RahulKrishna Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: asanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 22:22:11 -0700
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Identify each terminal by IP

> The problem you are facing is because of the fact that your browser
> is running on the LTSP server. It is quite obvious then that the IP
> of the LTSP server will appear in the webserver logs.
>
> I think the soultion that u have come up with will not help. Running
> the browser as a local app. will help you achieve what u want.
>
> You mentioned that you are having trouble in running Mozilla as Local
> App.
 Yes I'd been having troubles to run mozillla as local app
> What is the error that u are getting. Also, which distro are u
> using on your ltsp server. Which version of LTSP r u using? Please
> provide these details so that people on this list can help u out.

Error with libc.so.6, the version provided by ltsp_core it's not compatible
with libc.so.6 used by mozilla.

My distro is Fedora Core 1.

The rpms of ltsp are this:
ltsp_kernel-3.0.12-0
ltsp_core-3.0.9-0
ltsp_x_core-3.0.4-0
ltsp_x_fonts-3.0.0-0

The rpm of Mozilla is:
mozilla-1.4.1-17

When I replace /opt/ltsp/i386/lib/libc.so.6 with /lib/libc.so.6 used by
mozilla, I get a kernel panikc error and the terminal not init.