[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that the first beta of ltsp-4.1 is
now available for download.

Check http://www.ltsp.org/ltsp-4.1.html for more details.

Keep in mind, this is a beta !!!

It is recommended that you do NOT install this on a production server.

Jim,

Are there instructions for setting up a parallel LTSP system on the same server to easily test the beta? I thought I saw a question like this answered on this list a while back, but I have been unable to find it.

--
Nathan Sweet
University of New Mexico