Hi,
1.- For Ltsp 4.0 and earlier, I have XERVER = vesa to use for my terminals
with via UniChrome on board (via KM400). For Ltsp 4.1 I can use XSERVER =
auto or XSERVER = via, but the screen is not very fine managed. For example,
the screen shrink (auto and via), the rdesktop-script only start at 640x480
with via, auto or vesa (in 4.0 and earlier too), etc... From the Kde, Icewm,
... session I can run fine rdesktop-binary (1.3 with option -a at 1024 or
800), but not from virtual terminal with rdektop-script.
What server I need? Any idea?

2.- How can I use spanish keyboard on virtual terminal? Options in lts.conf
donīt have effect.

Thank you!

Oscar