Hi all,

I have recently setup a thin client environment to connect from a Linux client to Windows Terminal server.

Here my setup:

Server RedHat 8.0
LTSP v 3.0
rdesktop
Wilisystem , patch for LTSP
DHCP

I am loading the image from a boot floppy (rom-o-matic)

Everything is running fine except several times a day the display switches to vertical stripes only.
The user has to reboot his system and he is fine for a few hours. I am using a S3 Trio card.
I have replaced the computer but same issues. Does anyone experienced the same problem?

Please help.

Thanks a lot
Manfred

Here my lts.conf file:

#

# Config file for the Linux Terminal Server Project (www.ltsp.org)

#

[Default]

SERVER = 192.168.0.254

XSERVER = auto

X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL = "PS/2"

X_MOUSE_DEVICE = "/dev/psaux"

X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400

X_MOUSE_BUTTONS = 3

USE_XFS = N

LOCAL_APPS = N

[ws008]

RDPSERVER = 192.168.0.8  # use W2K/NT4TSE IP Address = Terminal Server

RUNLEVEL = 7 # runlevel 7 for wilisystem

SERVER = 192.168.0.10 = bootp and LTSP server

XSERVER = auto

X_MODE_0 = 800x600

X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL = "PS/2"

X_MOUSE_DEVICE = "/dev/psaux"