John P. New wrote:

Enrico,

Did you make sure to restart dhcpd?

I just went through this after I added a new client to my home network
after a long interval of not setting up new clients, so I was a bit
rusty. Client couldn't get an address from dhcp because dhcpd knew
nothing about the new MAC address until it read the dhcp.conf on
restart.

Hope that helps,

John New