Hi,

for running my local apps on ltsp-4.1 need to load my on kernel drivers.
Are there any kernel sources and headers on ltsp.org for the current running ltsp kernel
witch I can compile my modules against.
If not and I have to download from kernel.org is there at least the .config file of the current
kernel witch can be used for setup the kernel source tree.
Thanks
Wolfgang Rapp