Hi

We are starting to integrate an LTSP environment in a company. I've already
installed an LTSP-Server(4.1) for testing with debian without any Problems.
Thanks for the good documentation!

Now to my question:
Is it possible to encrypt the traffic of X11 (vpn/ssh tunnel/etc.)? I've tried
to tunnel it with ssh but this doesn't work (i think because xdmcp uses tcp
and udp ports). Another way is to integrate any software that tunnels tcp and
udp. Is there any package available that would fit my needs?
Creating an own package for the ltsp-tree is a hard work and if there is an
update of ltsp available we probably have to rebuild it.

Thanks for your answers.

Mischa Schindowski
caresys GmbH
Switzerland