Hi all

I made a LTSP network using IceWM and Firefox, for internet
browsing only.
4 machines: cdi1 to cdi4, 4 users: cdi1 to cdi4.
Server Mandrake 9.2, LTSP 4.1

I'd like to put a autologin on clients, to force user cdi1 on
cdi1 client, for exemple.

I found a way to do that with GDM or KDM, but I only have XDM.
Somebody have an idea?

Thanks a lot

DenisG