Don,

Try again, and see what happens.  It could be slowness in the internet
or something transient.

And, if it still doesn't work, try upgrading your ltsp-utils package.
You are using v 0.12, and the current version is v0.14.

Although, the one I just tried is v0.12, and it worked fine.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]