Hi list,

Volker Mischo wrote:
I will be out of the office starting  24.05.2005 and will not return until
27.05.2005.

I will be out of my office  and will not return until 27 of Mai. ( business
trip )
In very urgent cases , you can leave me a message on my voice mail 0172 73
44 215

I've left him a message in his voice mailbox, let's see what happens. If he's at a large company like IBM, it might be a company-wide setting, though...

BR,
Gudmund