On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 15:19 +0200, Gudmund Areskoug wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Volker Mischo wrote:
> > I will be out of the office starting  24.05.2005 and will not return until
> > 27.05.2005.
> >
> > I will be out of my office  and will not return until 27 of Mai. ( business
> > trip )
> > In very urgent cases , you can leave me a message on my voice mail 0172 73
> > 44 215
>
> I've left him a message in his voice mailbox, let's see what happens. If
> he's at a large company like IBM, it might be a company-wide setting,
> though...
>
> BR,
> Gudmund

Good move, but for crying out loud!! GRRRR!! Will this guy ever get a
clue?  I emailed him direct last time I complained to the list about
him, but here he is doing it still.

Jim, do you manage the mail list as well as all the LTSP maintaining?
Can't you un-subscribe him?  Force him to use another mailing address -
hopefully that DOESN'T have corporate auto respond.

Gavin.