Pål Arne Hoff wrote:
Cheers for this.  I gave it a quick try last night however I was
previosly using the 2.4 kernel, and I'm unable to get the 2.6 kernel to
boot due to a mounting issue.  Once I've got this resolved I'll let you
know the results.

Many thanks again.

I have made a new version of the driver file, and inserted the kernel
module for the 2.4.26 kernel too. You can just download the file again
if you want to give it a try. It seems it takes a little longer to start
up X, but I think it works allright.

-Pål Arne

Hi,

That binary works like a charm, I just need to setup the dual screens when I have a chance.

Many thnaks

Dave

--
David Morris
DMS                               AePONA (England) Ltd