On HP Vectra (XM PC Series 4 if I remember correctly) with s3 trio 64 gfx card
there is a problem while changing resolution (eg. full screen apps).

Whole screen goes "messy" - random color dots and patterns over normal
picture.

When user switches to text console (alt+ctrl+f2) and then back to graphics
screen (alt+ctrl+f1) everything goes back to normal.

Is there any alternative driver for s3 trio 64 (or a way to fix current
behavior)?

I've tried every possible solutions/color depths (on this card, there's not
many).

I use ltsp s3 driver - this card also work on older XSERVER = XF86_S3, but it
diplays fonts, colors and mouse cursor in unacceptable way)

thank you for responses
Melon