Guys,

I am doing some research on audio and thin clients.

Personally I have only tried using thin client audio over a wireless
link playing mp3 files using xmms and nas. The audio tended to break up
at times which I assumed was due to the wireless link. I have a few
questions...

(1) Is anybody out there successfully playing music or whatever at the
thin client end using NAS?

(2) What type of load does this put on the network?

(3) How many thin clients have you tested playing audio simultaneously?

I don't miss audio as I enjoy the silence, if I want music I turn on the
radio, is audio worth bothering with for 99% of users anyway?

John

--
"It said Windows 95/98/NT/XP/2000 or better, so I installed Linux"