Hi Scott,

> you'd like to look at the rc.localdev, that's where you'd add the IDE
> device support.
yes, I figured that.
so I took the original rc.localdev script. commented out all the stuff
and replaced the hotplug part
if [ "${HOTPLUG}" = "Y" ]; then
  reg_info HOTPLUG
  mkdir /tmp/drives/.hotplug
  START_SAMBA=Y
fi

with this.
if [ "${HOTPLUG}" = "Y" ]; then
  reg_info HOTPLUG
  mkdir -p /tmp/drives/.hotplug
  chown -R nobody:nobody /tmp/drives
  /bin/ltspfsd
fi

it don't work.. knowing me that's no big suprise :)
/dev/fd0 doesn't get created on the terminal for example.

If I am way off course I can wait for ide.

Cheers.
Chris.