Greetings all,

I'm having an issue with 4.1.1 running on SuSE 9.3.  The terminals are logging
on OK via PXE. (I'm using old Compaq desktops as the thin clients).  If I
have one running on it's own all is good, but as soon as I logon with another
everything freezes up.  I've only got four terminals each with between 96 and
128 megs of ram. Server is an AMD 2500+ with 1 gig of Ram

Whereabouts should I look.  Any ideas much appreciated

Cheers
GL
--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Office Technologies)
www.theingots.org

Member: OpenDocument Fellowship
www.opendocumentfellowship.org