Hello,

I'm having trouble with NLS charsets.
I would like to load nls_iso8859-15 and nls_cp850 on the terminal.
But I don't know how to.

LTSP loads nls_iso8859-1 and nls_cp437
in the pas I have deleted nls_iso8859-15 and nls_cp850 from thye LTSP
instalation and
ln -s nls_iso8859-1 nls_iso8859-15
ln -s nls_cp437 nls_cp850

This is ugly. How can I get the terminal to load the modules I need?

Thanks.
Chris.