no replies, can some one lend a hand in this situation.

On 5/11/06, Metal Gear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm wanting to know what kind of thin clients you have.  What is the CPU.
> Maybe it's not able to execute the kernel that is being downloaded.

some information that i collected from bios is listed below,
RAM
64MB
PC100-322-620
IBM

Processor
Pentium 2 400MHz
L2 Cache Size 512KB

Video COntroller
S3 Incorporated Trio3D

Machine Type/Model
627550U

Flash EEPROM Revision Level
PDKT17AUS

Boot Block Revision level
PD17A

System board identifier
BA49Y8M1T34

Some information i can see on POST screens

Managed PC Boot Agent (MBA) v4.00

Pre-boot execution environment (PXE) v2.00

PXELINUX 2.13

> Ok, it sounds like you have Etherboot AND PXE clients.  Are any of them
> working?  Or are the Etherboot clients working, and the PXE clients
> failing?

Etherboot clients are working fine the PXE clients are giving
"Uncompressing Linux..., Ok, booting the kernel." error.

Thanks for the constant help