hy there.
> (i'm booting with a flopy i've done with the site rom o matic)
take a look at the netboot and etherboot packages, i used them with an old
ndis driver for my nic to make myself a nice floppybootimage,which i wrote on
a disk and which works flawlessly. had to give it some tries though. as long
as the pxe doesnt reach the dhcp part the problem will be with the floppy you
use. the disk i created with netboot for my intelpro gb card worked with the
pxe loaders ltsp uses right away. (as soon as i found out i had to use those)
mfg
jonas beck