All,

I have an Ubuntu 6.06 box that is running the latest version of LTSP. Everything is running perfectly except for one thing: Sound. Before I continue, I should clarify that sound *IS* working on the server, just not the clients, and that I have configured lts.conf to have sound working and use ESD. I have tried NASD with the same results. I have tried three different thin clients (DisklessWorkstations, Nettier and an old Gateway we turned into a thin client) and none of them produce sound. On top of that the sound icon has a red X over it. Do I just have three workstations that have noncompatable sound cards in them? Am I not pushing sound out to the clients? Is there some configuration I need to make? Any and all help is welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Paul