Not really sure if I should list this as bug or feature request.

My primary need for Local Dev support is for camera media.

I was thinking of getting adapters for camera media that fit in a drive bay.

Problem is the only way I can get it to work is to plug in the media in
before plugging in to usb.

ran udevmonitor on my debian etch notebook and  ltsp  4.2  terminal

Plugged in adapter and then media.

The difference is on terminal got no output when plugging in the media
on etch got this:

UEVENT[1149887887.778307] add@/block/sda/sda1
UDEV  [1149887887.866629] add@/block/sda/sda1

Maybe need some udev updates??