Ralph,

I'm running a monitor on my LTSP workstation that is 1920x1200.  So, you
really shouldn't have any problem running 1920x1080.

and yes, the 'nv' driver module is included in LTSP.

To get all the features you want, you'll probably need to supply a custom
xorg.conf file that sets up the display exactly how you want it, with the
rotated image and the resolution.

Take a look at the lts.conf.readme file in the etc directory of LTSP to
see how to specify the file.  It's the XF86CONFIG_FILE directive that you
need.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]