I keep getting the following error message when I try to start dhcp (#
dhcpd start):

> Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server V3.0.5
>
> Copyright 2004-2005 Internet Systems Consortium.
>
> All rights reserved.
>
> For info, please visit http://www.isc.org/sw/dhcp/
>
> Not searching LDAP since ldap-server, ldap-port and ldap-base-dn were
> not specified in the config file
>
> Wrote 0 deleted host decls to leases file.
>
> Wrote 0 new dynamic host decls to leases file.
>
> Wrote 0 leases to leases file.
>

> No subnet declaration for start (0.0.0.0).
>
> ** Ignoring requests on start. If this is not what
>
> you want, please write a subnet declaration
>
> in your dhcpd.conf file for the network segment
>
> to which interface start is attached. **
>

> Not configured to listen on any interfaces!
>

> If you did not get this software from ftp.isc.org, please
>
> get the latest from ftp.isc.org and install that before
>
> requesting help.
>

> If you did get this software from ftp.isc.org and have not
>
> yet read the README, please read it before requesting help.
>
> If you intend to request help from the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> mailing list, please read the section on the README about
>
> submitting bug reports and requests for help.
>

> Please do not under any circumstances send requests for
>
> help directly to the authors of this software - please
>
> send them to the appropriate mailing list as described in
>
> the README file.
>

> exiting.

I had a working LTSP setup running on Suse 9.3. I am trying to upgrade
to openSuse 10.2.  The dhcp config file has been slightly modified
(changed the kernel version number entries).

Also, I have tried adding the "next-server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" line. This
did not work, either.

Let me know if I need to supply more info.

Thanks,
Nathan