Hi Leonid,

I don't know if there's any language policy for this list, but most
people here will probably not understand Russian.

I hardly know any Russian, but here's a rough take on what the messages
says, off the cuff.

Leonid Dubinsky wrote:
> Нина!

Nina!

> Прочитай, пожалуйста, эти две истории.

Please write (about? back on?) these two stories/things.

> В следующий раз когда встанет вопрос, почему у нас дома нет Windows,

On the last occasion, when posting the question why we don't have/use
Windows (in our house),

> я тебе про них напомню :)

I remind you of this (?) :)

> http://slashdot.org/articles/07/01/13/0753209.shtml?tid=146
> http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/07/01/15/2355233.shtml

I'm probably at least 50% wrong, anyone feel free to improve.

Reading the links gives a good hint against using Windows in a school,
indeed. Thanks Leonid, will pass it on!

BR,
Gudmund