sokol wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a little question after unfruitful googling. Someone has managed to
> run a 3d desktop (like Mandriva 2007) on a thin client? Any hints are welcome.

Dave Richards runs a large terminal server project (maybe 700 users) for
the City of Largo, Florida.  Several times recently he has written in
his blog about 3D desktops.  It seems not to be LTSP exactly, but they
are still X11 terminals.  (One interesting difference, by the way, is he
runs each application, such as Evolution and OpenOffice.org, on its own
server.)

    http://davelargo.blogspot.com/

Andrew