> LDM_SERVER could be a space separated list of hosts.  Something
> like
>
> LDM_SERVER="192.168.0.254 192.168.0.253 192.168.0.252"
>
> Or, names, if the administrator sets things up in the
> chroot for /etc/hosts and/or resolve.conf.

Glad to see you're working on this, I think all your suggestions sound great.

I would really like to see LDM_SERVER be able to accept fully qualified dns
names.  Then
I could simply point LDM_SERVER=ltsp.mydomain.com and set up a round robin A
record in
DNS where ltsp.mydomain.com resolves to either a single IP or a group of IP's.
Then DNS
would actually be able to handle the load balancing without any need for
configuration
changes on the server if a LTSP server is added or removed from the pool.

Any updates on the status of local application support in LDM2, or isn't that
related to
LDM?