Hallo, I'm testing ltsp on ubuntu, I need some help for the dhcp, we have
two networks, 192.168.2.0 is the main network and 192.168.0.0 is the lts
network. I want to distribute fixed ip based on mac address for the main
network and only if the mac address is not in the list of allowed client
I'll give to the client an ip of 192.168.0.0 network. Is it possible? How?

Thanks, Pietro
--
I will build myself a copper tower
With four ways out and no way in