I have a general question for the list.

I have set a up system running ltsp-4.2 on Fedora 7, and I have it working
well. I would like to use the latest Fedora kernel though.

So the question is, what do I need to do to the kernel, do I need to
recompile it? What options do I need to enable?

How do I make the initrd? Is there a howto somewhere? What packages do
I need to install?

I know that there are a couple of binaries in there. Where do I get
busybox and switchroot? What packages are they in?

Thanks.

--
Derek Tattersall                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]