Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:
> Norbert and Jim, thank you.  I let you know what I find.

Well, I found this one (old W2KNT file server, BIOS from year 2002):

Compaq Proliant ML330, MegaRAID IDE RAID add-on and AIT 35/70 Tape Drive.

After fooling around little bit I found this - fakeraid, too:

"My final solution was to do the following...
On the fakeraid configure 2 x RAID0 arrays. One for each disk.
Then I made i /boot on the first drive and a /swap on the second.
On the rest of the space I added a md0 software raid array.
On that md0 device I assigned the whole lot to use with lvm
and added a root partition using lvm."

I'm not sure that I should use more time for this - 10 x 40GB = 400GB =
so cheap today.

But I think I can study with that server md/lvm-installation (2x40GB)
for future use.

I do not use raid anywhere because of scsi discs and rsync backup systems.

Those thin clients are great ones, I think I do not use these little
hard discs for now.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.