Sebastien Koechlin napisaƂ(a):

> You probably did not understand how a X-Terminal is working. Nothing
> is run by the user on the terminal, all programs are running on the
> server, so all requests are from the server IP and not the terminal
> IP.

I know that all apps and commands are run on LTSP server, not on terminal
itself. So I can understand occurence of server's IP in logs.

> You can not do SG filtering using Request IP as all your users share the
> same.

So should I authenticate clients by their names, not IP numbers, right? Is it
only possible way of Squid+SG filtering on LTSP terminals?
--
Tomasz Lewicki
PGP key: http://stalker.republika.pl/stalker.asc