On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 10:02:03AM +0100, Ondrej Valousek wrote:

> > Ofcourse the server mentioned here is the ThinClient which is the
> > Xserver. Your LTSP server is the client.
> > Doing stuff to your ltsp server achieves nothing.
> >
> > James
> >

> Exactly. Load "glx" section should be on the client, where the X server
> is running.

Perhaps I was not clear enough, but I thought it was obvious that I
changed xorg.conf on the thinclients filesystem, and looking for a
log-file from X on the clients file system.

> Actually, in the world of ssh, NX, ldm,... it is rather
> questionable where is the "effective" X server running.

As long as you keep in mind that X is running on the box where your
monitor, keyboard and mouse are connected you'll know.

> Anyway, DISPLAY env variable gives you the answer....

Yes, as long as you're within X, and not at the Virtual terminal of
the thin client.

--
Hans Ekbrand (http://sociologi.cjb.net) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Q. What is that strange attachment in this mail?