I run to this - I'm not using none of these two models - I'm just curious.

"Koolu is working with Ubuntu (Canonical) to complete the testing and
certification of Koolu units with the “Gutsy” upgrade to Ubuntu 7.10.

Until that testing is complete, we are advising all Koolu customers NOT to
upgrade their systems."

http://koolu.com/

"Another good thing is that, thanks to Ubuntu developer Scott Balneaves,
we managed to get all the necessary tools to support thin clients based on
LinuxBIOS into LTSP, so our Etherboot model works out of the box on
Ubuntu, since Gutsy. Hurray!"

http://q-funk.blogspot.com/
http://www.artecgroup.com/thincan/

Both of these thin cliets are very cool indeed.

Is there some serious problems with Geodo LX800 based thin clients? Or is
it just PXE/Gigabit Ethernet which is problem? Or just LinuxBIOS?

Koolu seems to use 10/100 and ThinCan 1000.

Just curious as I said.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.